Last updated April 13, 2019
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Genie Lauren’s Fast Life (“Company“, “we“, “us“, or “our“). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us using the contact form in the footer of this page.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- What information do we collect?
- Will your information be shared with anyone?
- How long do we keep your information?
- How do we keep your information safe?
- Do we collect information from minors?
- What are your privacy rights?
- Controls for DO-NOT-TRACK features
- Do California residents have specific rights?
- Will we make updates to this policy?
- How can you contact us about this policy?
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Only the data consensually provided by you, the user. In order to facilitate communication through our Sites, we may occasionally collect names, email addresses, and phone numbers of users who wish to contact us.
We do not collect data from outside sources, such as public databases.
2. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business applications.
We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific, written consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to filled the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with the applicable law, governmental request, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process such as in response to a core order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law-enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
4. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion as possible.
5. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Sites is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
6. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from, or market to, children under 18 years of age.
By using the Sites, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor in consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Sites. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us using the contact form in the footer of this page.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: In some regions, such as the European Economic Area, you have rights that allow you greater access to and control over your personal information. You may review, change, or terminate your access to and of the Sites at any time.
In some regions (like the European Economic Area), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure, (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, yo data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information.To make such a request, please use the contact form provided below. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If we are relying on your consent to practice your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at anytime. Please note, however, that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
If you are a resident in the European Economic Area, and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority.
You can find their contact details here.
Cookies and similar technologies: Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies interject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services are Sites.
8. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
9. DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS
In Short: Yes, if you are resident of California, you were granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
Currently,We do not involve third-party advertisers, nor do we allow users to create direct accounts on our sites.
10. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
In Short: Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
11. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy you may email us using the contact form in the footer of this webpage.